Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Job

YaY! I have a new job...and so far I LOVE it! I am about to leave for the day, actually, I have officially finished the day's work, but thought I would write a quick blog about today before I leave.
I am now a fulltime professor! That sounds so cool to say! Interacting with other faculty and staff has been thrilling, and I am looking forward to teaching the many intellectual minds I will meet next week. I have already been an adjunct professor, but getting the fulltime status just feels kind of different.
I look forward to blogging more about my college adventures! Join me won't you! It will be interesting to see how this semester goes. I am sure it will be both challenging and rewarding. So here's to getting off to a great start in Spring 2010!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Shaping minds and sharing knowledge. Enjoy all the fun at a new level.

    ReplyDelete